Home

Jeep CJ full width axle conversion

Our Jeep CJ full-width axle kit, 1976 to 1986, is the MOST COMPLETE KIT on the market and the MOST HEAVY-DUTY. This kit will also work on 1975 and older Jeep CJ's with modifications. To install a full width axle kit under the front of a Jeep CJ, you must move the front springs outboard the frame The Poison Spyder Customs Full Width Axle Conversion Kit is designed to mount full width axle assemblies underneath '76 to '86 Jeep CJ's (CJ-5, CJ-7 & CJ-8). The kit is designed to fit axles with leaf spring perches that measure 31-1/4 center-to-center. This includes most Chevy, Ford, full-size Jeep and Scout front axles The Motobilt Jeep CJ full width axle conversion kit is a simple way to install a Chevy Dana 44 or Dana 60 front axle in your Jeep CJ. This kit also works with older model Ford 44 and 60 fronts from the 78/79 range. This kit fits Jeep CJ's from 1976 to 1986. Motobilt offers high quality fabricated parts for the DIY fabricator A full width Wagoneer axle is 58.5, only 10.5 wider than a stock 71 axle. Colorado doesn't give too much grief about axle width. With only 10 wider axles (5 per side), fender flares and backspacing on the wheels can hide most of that if you're worried about it

I have a 83 Jeep CJ7, and am looking to install some Larger axles. I have a front Dana 44 high pinion out of a 77 Ford F150 and a Dana 60 out of a 1980 F350. Both meausure right around 65inchs. I was looking at the Blue Torch FaB Full Width Kit to move the spring mounts the outside of the frame. would also be interested in the M.O.R.E Kit CJ-7 axle swap - width recommendations My currently stock '84 CJ-7 drivetrain will receive the following transplants: '96 LT1 350, SM465, D300, Ford 9 rear, Dana 44 front. I have everything I need for the project except for the t-case adapter, wiring harness, and suspension lift (evaluating now to compensate for V-8 weight) This week in building a rock crawler jeep we are doing a one ton axle swap on our cj7 build. We are pretty much building a rock crawler from scratch on this. What are the specs on the Full Size Jeep Wagoneer Axles? How much longer than the stock AMC 20 and Dana 30 on the CJ-5 are they? I want to swap them but need to know how long the axles are from wheel to wheel. Please help!! Save Share. Reply. G

Jeep CJ Full-Width Axle Kit - Dave's Customs Unlimite

CJ Full Width Axle Conversion Kit Jeep Axle Conversion

Project Jeep CJ-7 - Scout II Dana 44 Axles Swap onto a CJ-7 Frame. Fabricated Leaf Spring Hangers. Front Leaf Springs - Rear Hangers. My choice of axles was factored by a few things. First, I had no axles to begin with so I could think with some latitude. I decided on a set of available Scout II Dana 44 axles https://www.motobilt.com/jeep-cj-full-width-axle-conversion-kit.htmlMotobilt offers high quality fabricated parts for the DIY fabricator. This kit is NOT a. Price:$1,870.00. Configure Item. See Details. Dana 489 CJ Rear Bolt In Axle Assembly - 30 Spline. Description: Dana 44 Rear Bolt In Jeep Wrangler CJ Axle Assembly Base Axle Includes: Brand New Dana 489 Casting Bracketed with CJ Heavy Duty Brackets (100% USA Made) 2 - 30 Spline Chromoly..

Do you want to take that Full Width Axle you have and install it into your Jeep® CJ? This Jeep S.R.S (shackle reversal system) kit is designed to work with Full Width Axles that have spring perches that measure 31-1/4 to 31-1/2 Center to Center The Motobilt Jeep YJ full width axle conversion kit is a simple way to install a Chevy Dana 44 or Dana 60 front axle in your Jeep YJ. This kit also works with older model Ford 44 and 60 fronts from the 78/79 range. This kit fits Jeep YJ's from 1987 to 1995. Motobilt offers high quality fabricated parts for the DIY fab Wide-track axle is about 46 from rod end to rod end.... Narrow-track axle is about 43 from rod end to rod end. Slip Yoke Eliminator (SYE)/ Tailshaft transfer case conversion may be needed for Jeep NP231 transfer case Front driveshaft may need to be lengthene Mount full-width axle assemblies underneath your 1976-1986 Jeep CJ's with this Poison Spyder Full Width Axle Conversion Kit. This full width axle conversion kit is designed to fit axles with 31-1/4 leaf spring perches which include most Chevy, Ford, full-size Jeep and Scout front axles

Jeep CJ Full Width Axle Conversion Kit Motobilt Southern

Full Width Axle Swap ECJ

1. Visit Extreme Terrain For More CJ7 Accessories & Parts! Free Shipping On Orders Over $75. Shop High-Quality Jeep CJ7 Axles Designed To Serve As A Direct Fit Replacement Today
  2. The Poison Spyder Customs Full Width Axle Conversion Kit is designed to mount full width axle assemblies underneath '76 to '86 Jeep CJ's (CJ-5, CJ-7 & CJ-8). The kit is designed to fit axles with leaf spring perches that measure 31-1/4 center-to-center. This includes most Chevy, Ford, full-size Jeep and Scout fro
  3. CJ Full Width Axle Conversion Kit Poison Spyder . View the full image; SKU: 11-20-010-PSC . Title: Full Width Axle Conversion Kit 11-20-010 Poison Spyder 1977 - 1979 Jeep CJ7 Golden Eagle . 1980 - 1980 Jeep CJ7 Golden Hawk . 1980 - 1983 Jeep CJ7 Laredo . 1981 - 1985 Jeep Scrambler . 1982 - 1983 Jeep CJ7 Limited
  4. my sister and i have just purchased the full width axle convertion kit, 1 inch steering spacer dana 44, stud kit dana 44 and steering arm from poinson spider customs we have a 1985 jeep cj7 with a 2 1/2 inch lift we are going with a spring over with dana 44 axles from a 1978 half ton chevy..
  5. The replacement axle had the springs 33 apart center to center. So your difference is 45. So if you use the stock pumpkin side spring perch you move the pumpkin toward the center of the jeep 2.5 which would leave the long side sticking out 5. So you take 5 off the long side and the axle is centered

Need advice- Jeep CJ-7 Full width Axles? NC4x

Re: Jeep CJ Full Width Axle Conversion by Motobilt We've got all kinds of parts to finish your rig. Just check out Motobilt, Inc custom fabrication parts, tools, builder parts, for offroad vehicles, hot rods, rat rods, and more Tread width is usually narrower than WMS to WMS because of the off set the center of tire is farther inboard than WMS. Use this chart for comparison. CJ8s can have both wide and narrow factory axles. The J-10 axle is wider than a NT and narrower than a WT. '41 to 45 Jeep MB: 48.25. '46 up CJ-2A, CJ-3A : 48.25. '49-65 Jeep Utility Wagon: 57 It's a decent swap for a full-width axle with a driver-side pinion. 8. '07-and-later high-pinion Rubicon Dana 44 It features stronger tubes than the 44 axles in the previous model TJ Wrangler I have a cj7 with the factory axles. I am running 33s but may go to 35s. Similar situation to you. Dana 44 are awesome but if you are like me and on a budget I'd look for a set of axles already setup. I got a set with 4.10 gears and a rear locker and better rear axles for $600. I installed a Aussie frt locker so I'm setup for under $1k

Rusty's off-road axle shafts and axle upgrades are the perfect way to beef up the axles under your Jeep after installing larger tires, lower gears, lockers, or adding more power. Rusty's offers stock replacement axle shafts, chromoly axle shafts, and related components for the Dana 30, Dana 35, Dana 44, Dana 60, Chrysler 8.25, AMC 20, Ford 8.8, and Ford 9 Particulars: YJ springs (moves axle up about and inch or so), wagon axle cut down 4 1/8, after market diff cover. I first drilled out the D-30 knuckles to 5/8 to see if the aftermarket TR and drag link flip (over steering arms) would work. I wasn't able to get full swing with the steering box before the TR hit the diff cover Jeep CJ Full Width Axle Conversion Kit SKU MB1522 Now only $549.99 The Motobilt Jeep CJ full width axle conversion kit is a simple way to install a Chevy Dana 44 or Dana 60 front axle in your Jeep CJ. This kit also works with older model Ford 44 and 60 fronts from the 78/79 range. This kit fits Jeep CJ's from 1976 to 1986

I found that no Jeep, or any other vehicle for that matter, had ever been built with a D44 front axle of the same width as the 1980's Jeep CJ models, the so-called 'wide track CJ', with a 55.8. 1967-69. 715. 10/1.50/full-floating. 9-3/4. Factory Axle Options: These pages cover the axles used in Jeeps over the years. Front and rear axles are covered with the latest axles used before the earlier ones. Factory Front Axles: Front axles used in Jeeps over the years. Factory Rear Axles: Rear axles used in various Jeeps over the years Search axle swap or scout axle in the subject line. Post Swap Comments. After five months, everything is still solid and no problems. The Jeep has been trail tested and the increased traction from the Detroit is a BIG plus. The Jeep can now negotiate obstacles in 2 High versus 4 Low previously 02-13-2004, 01:26 AM. Commandos share axle width with early (narrow track) CJ's. In other words, about half as wide as a FSJ. Much narrower. I don't know the exact measurements, but they are the same as a CJ. mandoneer. 02-13-2004, 01:41 AM. actually I will get you the exact measurement today but the width is about 2 in wider than the 46 CJ 5 I.

CJ-7 axle swap - width recommendations - Off-Road Forums

1. The Motobilt Jeep CJ full width axle conversion kit is a simple way to install a Chevy Dana 44 or Dana 60 front axle in your Jeep CJ. This kit also works with older model Ford 44 and 60 fronts from the 78/79 range. This kit fits Jeep CJ's from 1976 to..
  2. Rear Axle The Spicer 23 rear axle was used in the CJ2a until about 1946. The Spicer company was later acquired by the Dana Corporation. The Spicer 23 was the only full-floating rear axle offered on a CJ from the factory. The Spicer 23 was a weak axle. It is best to swap this axle out in favor of a Dana 44 or almost any other newer axle
  3. e. You know how the saying goes Only in a jeep, I think it should be only to a jeep (must you replace everything) :) Ok, here is the basic project: I got a 78 Scout's Dana 44s for $200 and.
  4. The Jeep Technical axle pages feature articles about stock Jeep axles and axle conversions and upgrades on Jeep vehicles. Various upgrades are covered including one piece axle swaps, full floating swaps, ring and pinion swaps, locker installations, etc. YJ front end conversion. Last month we covered swapping a Ford 9 in to the rear of a Jeep

Building A Rock Crawler Jeep - CJ7 One Ton Axle Swap - YouTub

With a complete axle set you can offroad in more extreme conditions with heavier tires, without having to worry about bending a housing. Northridge4x4 carries the best in Jeep aftermarket axle upgrades, from reputed brands like Dynatrac, Dana, Teraflex, and Currie, built and ready to ship in 3-5 day. Results. Sort by A Currie 9-inch rearend is the perfect performance upgrade for your Jeep CJ-7 or CJ-8. Built to the legendary Currie Standard with a new Currie Centurion heavy-duty 9-inch housing with, billet large bearing ends, and 31-spline performance axles, this rearend provides a serious upgrade over the stock unit, for years of dependable four wheel adventure

Full Size Jeep Wagoneer Axle Swap Pirate 4x

Both rear axle shafts are the same length, necessitating only one spare, but the rear pinion is still offset 1.25″ to the right, which is about 5/8″ farther than the stock YJ. Vehicle: '71-77 Ford Bronco (D44 front, Ford 9″ rear) Bolt pattern: 5 on 5.5″ — same as a CJ Width: 58″ rear, similar front 1 Dana 25/27 2 Dana 30 3 Axle Specs 4 Gear/Carrier Specs 5 Dana 35 5.1 Axle Specs 5.2 Gear/Carrier specs 6 Dana 44 6.1 Specs 6.2 Factory Dana 44s 7 Chrysler 8.25 8 Dana 60 9 Dana 70 10 AMC 20 yo Model 30: Drive-type, full floating axle with open end steering knuckles mounted on ball studs. Model 30 Front Axle: CJ-5, CJ-7, Scrambler, YJ, XJ and TJ. Front Axles Dana 30 high pinion - reverse cut.

CJ7 NARROWED 1-TON AXLE SWAP (w questions please help

well its out of a 89 super duty. what do u mean by SD axles. the backing plates are exactly the same width and with the where the rim goes its approx 1.5 inch or so wider on each side. but i had 2 inch spacers on my jeep previous to convert the bolt pattern so it will actually be the same as it wa Front & Rear Axles - Prices start @ $85. CALL FOR DETAILS + PRICING. 1/4 Ton - 1 Ton. Open & Closed Knuckle front's. Semi float, Full float & C clip Rear's. Ford, Dana, GM (AAM), Dodge, Toyota & Jeep. Front's available, Inner or Outer halfs. Shafts inspected, spun, and polished as necessary. We also stock many New Axles Jeep CJ High Steer Kit, for lifted Jeeps. Over-The-Top® (Trademark Pending) steering system replaces the factory Jeep components and places everything ON TOP OF the springs. No other kit on the planet does this. Some systems move the drag link to a higher spot, but we raise the drag link AND the tie rod for a true knuckle over high steer system.. Angles are so dramatically reduced that it. This kit is manufactured from a combination of 3/16 and 1/4 thick steel. You will need a factory Dana 44 rear axle out of a 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK or JKU. This kit will work with the following vehicles: 1997-2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ. 2003-2006 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited LJ

Dave's Full-Width Jeep Axle Swap Kit

Rear axle widths. These dimensions do not include brake drums and are measured from backing plate to backing plate. Actual wheel track could be as much as 6 to 8depending on drum size: '67 to '70 Mustang/Cougar 6 cyl. '67 to '70 Mustang/Cougar 8 cyl. This information will change as further information and corrections become available Wagoneer Axles on a CJ7 (Axle Swap) Okay guys, so we have decided to swap in Waggy D44's under the CJ. My son is doing all the work, and well simply put, we need help. Now, we haven't bought the axles yet, but I have found a Jeep out in Maricopa (73' Wagoneer) with a pass side drop front D44, and I found a different deal, a 61 wms D44 rear I. 2 thoughts on Dana 44 Axle Swap Into a Jeep YJ Dan Gates May 15, 2020 at 10:10 pm. I installed a Chevy/Ford Dana 44 in my CJ7 a few years back. I had to narrow the axle of course. I used the housing spring perch and moved the long tube perch so I didn't have to out bound my springs

Jeep YJ Full-Width Axle Kit for Chevy and Jeep Front Axl

Lift you jeep 3-7/16 + what ever the thickness of your spring pack is. This kit is built M.O.R.E. Bomb Proof! The Spring Perches and U-Bolt Plates are made out of 1/4 plate. The shock mounts are made out of 3/16 plate, unheard of thickness for these parts. 5/8 holes in U bolt plates for 9/16 U bolts Jeep CJ Universals, 1976-1979. GM engine conversions into these CJ Jeeps are simply great. These swaps are exciting, enjoyable, beneficial and well-documented as with these CJ Jeeps. Individuals are swapping for reasons as varied as the uses of the Jeeps themselves, and the results are invariably among the greatest of improvements owners will make

SKU: BOM-D485-CJR-SET10. Dana 44 Rear Bolt In CJ Jeep Wrangler Axle Assembly. Base Axle Includes: Brand New Dana 44 Casting Bracketed with CJ Heavy Duty Brackets (100% USA Made) 2 - 30 Spline Chromoly Shafts Drilled for 5x5.5. Shafts are Fully Assembled with Set 10 Bearings, Retainer Plates and Retaining Hardware The Motobilt Jeep YJ full width axle conversion kit is a simple way to install a Chevy Dana 44 or Dana 60 front axle in your Jeep YJ. This kit also works with older model Ford 44 and 60 fronts from the 78/79 range

Jeep CJ Axle Conversion Kit Parts & Accessories Off

Jeep 11x2 rear brake kit with E-Brake for 69-75 CJ's with 41-1 flange style axle and 69-73 Jeepsters, Wagoners and P.U's with 44-1 flanged style axle. 1941-75 Jeep CJs and International Scout Basic Front Disc Conversion Ki TeraFlex is a manufacturer of premium suspension systems, body armor, heavy duty axles and performance shocks for the Jeep Wrangler. TeraFlex has been professionally involved with Jeeps since the 1950s, and our experience allows us the ability to make Jeeps perform their best. Since the beginning, a constant flow of new, unique and innovative products has made our line what it is today.

Jeep CJ Full Width Axle Conversion by MotobiltCJ Full Width Axle Conversion Kit | Jeep Axle Conversion

Project CJ-7 Jeep Dana 44 Axle Swap - Offroader

For the rear Ryan is right the FULL-FLOAT dana 60 axle doesn't have 35 spline axles HOWEVER the Dana 60 from Ford 1 ton vans 1985-1986 have the semi float 35 spline axles. Down side is they are C-clips style and no lockers are available so the diff will have to be welded. Upside cost $99. complete Front Axle Truss JK Rubicon D44 Swap To Jeep TJ/LJ/XJ/ZJ/MJ TNT Customs. Swap a Jeep JK Rubicon 44 into your Jeep TJ/LJ/XJ/MJ OR ZJ! If you're thinking of swapping a Jeep Wrangler JK Dana 44 into your Jeep TJ/LJ/XJ/ZJ or MJ, this is for you. TNT's JK Dana 44 Differential Truss is an easy way to strengthen your front housing and end up with beefier axle brackets and components The TJ, YJ, XJ SpynTec™ kit increases your overall axle width by half of an inch on each side. Factory brake systems work perfectly with the kit which uses a very common and inexpensive modified late model Jeep CJ rotor. The modified rotors are available from SpynTec™ by SpynTec™ Industries dealers or can be modified by a local machine shop The CJ Dana 30 front axle from where I got my knuckle yokes. CJ Dana 30 knuckle yokes have the right spread between the ball joint holes to mount the Dana 44 outer knuckles. CJ Dana 30 knuckle yokes, cut off and ready to be cleaned up for transplant onto the XJ Dana 30 front axle

Motobilt's Jeep CJ Full Width Axle Kit Overview - YouTub

Twin stick conversion on Dana 20 Transfer Case. Rebuilt with Tera-Low (3.15 to 1) Gear Set - Jan 2014 by Herm the Overdrive Guy Front Axle: Dana 30 - 5350863 41 11 - Ratio 3.73 (3.1 with 33 tires) Rear Axle: Dana 44 - Ratio 3.73 (3.1 with 33 tires full width axle conversion on cj7 I am going to be buying the full width axle kit from blue torch tab but getting the axles under there from that point im a little worried about. I dont want it to be super high but the only way i can see the 3/4 ton axles going under the cj is doing a spring over axle CJ Full Width Axle Conversion Kit Poison Spyder. The bolt-on front outboard bracket locates the front spring perches outboard by the correct amount, while also providing for the shackle reversal. The kit is designed to be used with 2.5 inch wide leaf springs, but narrower springs can be used with spacers (not provided)

Jeep CJ Full Width Axle Conversion by Motobilt - Pirate4x4Motobilt - Motobilt JEEP YJ FULL WIDTH AXLE CONVERSION KITJeep YJ Full-Width Axle Kit for Chevy and Jeep Front Axle

CJ Full Width Axle Conversion Kit Poison Spyder. View the full image; SKU: 11-20-010-PSC . $449.99. Category: Drivetrain & Differentials. Axle. Axle Brackets. Brand: 1977 - 1979 Jeep CJ7 Golden Eagle . 1980 - 1980 Jeep CJ7 Golden Hawk . 1980 - 1983 Jeep CJ7 Laredo . 1981 - 1985 Jeep Scrambler 1985 CJ7 Project Phase One : 5.3L Vortec/4L60E, Moser axles for AMC20, Twin Stick'd Dana300 - Completed Phase Two: Bedliner, Rollcage, Seats, BESRK Rear Bumper w/ tire swing, Soft Top, and a few other goodies - Mostly Complete Phase Three: Waggy 44 front, Scout D44 Rear, 4.56's, ARB's (F/R) SOA with YJ Springs, 35x12.50x15 BFG MT - Not Even Close to beginnin The Legacy Scrambler Conversion is a complete Turnkey vehicle, based off of the 1981-1986 Jeep CJ-8 Scrambler. Legacy can start with any Jeep CJ 5, 7, or 8 and turn it into a long wheelbase off-road warrior capable of going to the most remote places on the planet. Whether just cruising around Malibu or a distant expedition travel, the Legacy. Axles from a '76 or newer CJ may have the correct rear pad width, but the rear axle from '76-on is the much less desirable AMC 20 (Corporate axle) which has weak tubes and weak 2-piece axles. They can be upgraded with a truss and aftermarket axle shafts, but I think you'd be better off with the Dana 44 and new pads

• Kariba Safari Lodge rates.
  • Black in different languages in English.
  • Fish bone stuck in throat death.
  • Person treading water.
  • Three nails and a crown logo.
  • Alicia Keys Empire State of Mind.
  • Bosley md bos revive Nourishing Shampoo.
  • You are the most special person in my life meaning in tamil.
  • Custom double sided flags.
  • Island Getaways Chincoteague Island, VA.
  • Eye lightening drops reviews.
  • Simple Niqab Design.
  • Harris loft sofa wood legs.
  • Used pedal cars for sale.
  • Social impact of WW1 on Russia.
  • Bovine papillomavirus ppt.
  • Plantar wart salicylic acid.
  • Where to buy Gorilla Grip Rug pad.
  • 2017 chevrolet colorado transmission 6 speed automatic.
  • Yeoman butterfly meaning in Tamil.
  • Dappled crossword clue.
  • Issues in child development with examples.
  • Purple nitro strain matter.
  • Air Force Academy graduation 2018.
  • How does enlarged adenoids produce runny nose.
  • Renovating a property for rental.
  • Brewing recipes Minecraft.
  • Giga Drain Fire Red.
  • VR Art Glass.
  • Night city Live Wallpaper.
  • Women's College Soccer rankings Division 2.
  • 2016 Camaro LT1 specs.
  • Yamaha xvs 650 bobber for sale.
  • Fernandina Beach Houses.
  • Engineering bricks Selco.
  • Iceland crowdsourced constitution.
  • El Capitan free climb record.
  • Are killer whales endangered.
  • NPC Texas Cup 2020.
  • Auchenai Crypts boss.
  • Conemaugh labor and Delivery.